Home Employment News
Click for details ....
Invites online applications from eligible candidates for recruitment to the posts of Subedar and
Sub-Inspector in Madhya Pradesh Home department.
Last Date for Submission of Applications—August 30, 2017.
Age Limit—The age of the candidate should not be less than 18 years and not more than 25 years as on January 01, 2018. Relaxation in the upper age limit will be given as per the set government norms.
Essential Educational Qualifications—
1. Subedar, Sub-Inspector (District Police Force/Special Branch/Assembly Force)—Bachelor’s Degree in any discipline from a government recognised University or board.
2. Sub-Inspector (Ordinance)—Three year diploma in mechanical engineering from a government recognized Technical University.
3. Sub-Inspector (Q.D/Finger Print)—Bachelor’s Degree with Mathematics, Physics and Chemistry as subjects from a government recognized University or Board.
4. Sub-Inspector (Radio)—Three-year diploma in Electronics / Electricals / Tele Communication engineering from a government approved University or board.
Scheme of Examination—There will be three phases in the examination—(1) Written Examination, (2) Physical Efficiency Test, (3) Interview.
Successful candidates in the written part will be invited for the Physical Efficiency Test. Final selec-tion will be made on the basis of marks obtained by candidate in the written examination and Interview and his success in the Physical Efficiency Test.
Websites : www.vyapam.nic.in, www.peb.mp.gov.in
Invites online applications for recruitment to numerous posts under various
departments of Govt. of NCT of Delhi.
Last Date for Submission of Applications—August 21, 2017.
Age Limit :
1. Lower Division Clerk, Grade-IV, Junior Engineer (Civil), Draughtsman Grade-III, Field Assistant—18 to 27 years.
2. Grade-II—Between 20 to 27 years.
3. Statistical Assistant—Between 18 to 30 years.
4. Food Safety Officer, Librarian—Not exceeding 30 years.
5. Librarian (Technical Education)—Below 37 years. Relaxation in the upper age limit will be given as per the set government norms.
Educational Qualifications—Essential educational qualification varies as per the requirement of the post.
How to Apply—Candidates are required to apply online using the website
Invites online applications from eligible candidates for recruitment of sepoys in Bihar
Last Date for Submission of online Applications—August 30, 2017.
Age Limit—Age of the candidate should not be less than 18 years and not more than 25 years as on June 01, 2017. Relaxation in the upper age limit will be given as per the set government norms.
Essential Educational Qualifications—Candidate must possess a pass certificate of Intermediate
(10 + 2) or equivalent from a government recognized board or educational institution.
Selection Procedure—There will be a Written Examination of 100 objective type multiple choice questions, carrying one mark for each question. Successful candidates in the written part will be invited for the ‘Physical Measurement’ process and ‘Physical Efficiency Test’. Written Test will be qualifying in nature. Final selection will be made on the basis of candidate’s performance in the Physical Efficiency Test.
How to Apply—Candidates can apply online only. For more details log on to : www.csbc.bih.nic.in